ACLS – Advance Cardiovascular Life Support *Refresher*
ACLS is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care.
ACLS is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
Refresher Course content includes:
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
Course Format/Time : Refresher Course requires approximately 1 day – 5-6 hours to complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
***Books are required prior to the beginning of class. Use the link below to order your book online. Some books are available as e-books for easier access. Thank You.
*** Required Books : 90-1014 ACLS Provider Manual ***
***Buy Your Books Here ***
***Cancellation Policy : If we have to cancel a class for any reason we will reschedule a new class immediately. For those who can’t attend the new class date, full refunds will be available and a spot can be held for you in a future class. If you fail to attend your scheduled class without notice there will be NO refunds. Student cancellation has to be within a week before class to receive a full refund and the student will be able to have a seat in the next class. If cancellation is less than a week in advance the student will be charged a cancellation fee of $50 and may still have a seat in the next class at full price.
No Reviews found for this course.